What Are Terpenes?
Posted on March 08 2018
Secreted in the same glands that produce cannabinoids like THC and CBD in the Cannabis plant, Terpenes are the pungent oils that color cannabis varieties with distinctive flavors like berry, citrus, lavender and mint. Besides their wonderful aromas, terpenes play a large role in producing and influencing the medicinal and enjoyable effects of cannabis. Various terpenes are responsible for various effects.
- Alpha-Pinene, Beta-Pinene (Memory + energy + focus)
- Caryophyllene (Painkilling + anti-inflammatory + CB1 Cannabinoid receptor agonist)
- Limonine (Mood lifter + anti-depressant + anti-anxiety)
- Linalool (Relax body & mind + sleep + painkilling / anti-inflammatory)
- Mycrene (Couchlock effect (stoned) + Cannabinoid uptake enhancer)
Your best source of Terpenes is right here @ MindFuel. Our CBX Terpenes formulas are available in the following varities: