Frit means ingredients such as sand and alkali, which have been partly reacted by heating but not completely melted. After cooling, frit is ground to a powder and melted.
- Beautiful hand blown glass art
- Frit cap designs available in 5 Colours
- Each spoon is unique
- Colour and design will vary
- Made in New Zealand
- Extremely durable
- Extra heavy walled Schott tubing (30x5mm)
- Far superior to imported glass art
Colours: (shown in pic from left to right) blue moon, earthen mix. northstar yellow, experimental green, metallic caramel
*Due to the hand-crafted nature of this product line, each spoon is unique and therefore may differ slightly from the pic.
Warning: Intended for legal use only - no extra holes or other prohibited features.
Shipping Restrictions: There are no restrictions, we can ship this product worldwide.